During pregnancy, you want to stay in shape and do what is best for your baby-to-be. Prenatal yoga is a wonderful way to do both. Whether you are new to yoga or already an experienced practitioner, you can enjoy the benefits of yoga while pregnant. Yoga classes are a great way to prepare yourself for the birthing process as well as enjoy the company of other pregnant women.
Prenatal Yoga Classes are designed to…
- Prepare the body & mind for delivery through improved breathing, flexibility, endurance & strength
- Reduce anxiety & stress
- Ease pregnancy discomforts such as lower back pain & hip discomfort
- Help you find a connection with your body, learning to listen & adapt to the body
- Help you connect to your baby
- Build community, connect with other moms
- Be an open, friendly environment where you can ask questions & share experiences throughout your pregnancy
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the next session, please include your gestation and due date in the email.